Do you have tenants who just aren’t paying rent? It’s one of the most frustrating aspects of being a landlord. In this article, we’ll talk about how Charleston landlords are dealing with tenants who don’t pay rent… If you have tenants who aren’t paying rent then you’re facing the same dilemma that many landlords go […]
Archive | rental-property RSS feed for this section
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Ed and Laura were great to work with, they did exactly what they promised. I was able to get what I needed for my house and the process was quick and easy. It's nice to know there are still honest people to work with!Joshua Coulter
- Make sure you do these things before selling your house in Charleston WV
- How to Sell your House by Yourself in Charleston: A Short Guide
- Sell My House Fast In Charleston – What Are My Options?
- How to sell your House Quickly in Charleston without any Hassle
- Sell My Home Fast In Charleston – 5 Tips to Help You Sell Quickly